The Partiologist: Pink & Green Birthday!

Pink & Green Birthday!

This next party was a birthday for a friend who turned 40.  I was able to have the party on the actual day of her birthday, which I think is always fun.  It was simple brunch and in the process I have learned a lot about party planning.  One of the first things is always take more than enough photos.   I didn't take enough, but want to share the ones I did.

40th Birthday Brunch

I remembered her say some of her favorite colors were pink and green. 

So when I saw this shower curtain, I knew I had to buy it and add some pink ribbon. 

Just make a loop and pull it through.


Trim the ends of the ribbon so there is a clean cut, and there you have it.


This was the first time I used my shower curtain/turned tablecloth idea.


Notice my white dishes?? 

I used them ALL the time and they have been the best investment ever and really, they were not an investment at all. 

I bought them at the dollar store and have used them more than any other dishes I own.

Then each place had a cookie favor - these were some of my first cookies, so don't look too closely.

Each tied with sheer pink and green ribbon.

How about one more view of the table?

I used a few stems of Gerber daisies, filled the vase with water and glass rocks.


Since I have had so many parties, I really needed a way to store my tablecloths that I wouldn't be using very often - like this one. 

So I purchased some sweater bags and zipped them away! 

Now they'll be nice and clean for the next use!


I set a colorful example!

2 comments :

  1. Kim - You are the most creative person I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Becky Abbott

    ReplyDelete

Get Fun Food and Party Ideas

Subscribe to receive my latest posts in your inbox!