The Partiologist: Maple Leaf Cakes!

Maple Leaf Cakes!

I always can rely on Martha when I need a special recipe for a special party.  She has this amazing Maple Cake Recipe that I thought I would use for my mini Maple Cakes!

Mini Maple Leaf Cakes

Maple Cake Recipe

I have also been really anxious to try out my little mini maple cake pan.


Since I didn't use the frosting, I sprinkled with raw sugar.

Which resulted in these little treats.


After baking all the maple cakes, I tied each one in a little bag like this.


And displayed them in a wicker cornucopia (thank heavens for spell check).


So, that's it for today my party people!

Happy Fallidays!


5 comments :

  1. Thank you for this post. I have a mini bundt pan that I haven't found a good recipe for! I'm sure this will be wonderful for this fall! I am very excited to try this one. Thanks again and we will miss your "Martha Monday" next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look delightful! Have a great time on your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea!! I love it:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful I want this pan soooooo badly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Get Fun Food and Party Ideas

Subscribe to receive my latest posts in your inbox!