The Partiologist: Push Pops - Day 10 - Bread Pudding

Push Pops - Day 10 - Bread Pudding

I hope you're not getting bored with my Push Pops, ten days ago I thought this was a good idea...now?  Not so much, but I've got to finish what I've started!  So here you have another Monday all wrapped up in a Push Pop. 

Bread Pudding Push Pop

Start here.


So cute. 


It was just too easy!


Not my favorite Push Pop, but I really liked the cookies.


My mini "Bread Pudding" cookies!

And just for you.


Fill it with gumdrops!

And why not wrap it up like the quarters?


I hope I'm Making Spirits Bright!

5 comments :

  1. All of these are really cute. I wish you'd do tutorials on how you make your beautiful cookies. They look so festive and fun to eat.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little tag on the push pop and also the push pop. What a creative way to give someone money. I had someone on my list that I now know what I will be giving him! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Get Fun Food and Party Ideas

Subscribe to receive my latest posts in your inbox!