The Partiologist: Baby Shower - Table Decor!

Baby Shower - Table Decor!

After loading the car for my two hour drive, I crossed my fingers every time I went over a bump.  Everything arrived safely for the shower and if you have ever ridden with me, you know it is a miracle!  I have to say the most fun of planning a party is putting it all together! 

Neapolitan Themed Dessert Table

Yes, another shower curtain - this time brown with pink & brown ribbon!
Someone asked "Who does this".
I guess, ME!  But is was easy so you can too!
Punch circles (out of card stock) until your thumb hurts and glue them on the bottom of the kisses!  Then fill the little bowl.
The candles were the centerpiece of the table.
Just tied on little decorations I made with the Cricut.

And of course, all the little cookies ready to be taken to a good home.
A favorite of all, chocolate dipped pretzels!
I used Honey Wheat pretzels, dipped them in Chocolate and drizzled with pink candy melts.

Everything is better dipped in chocolate don't you think??  Even the Coconut Macaroons were drizzled with chocolate.
Chocolate Ganache Cake Balls rolled in Chocolate Jimmies.
.
I punched out little round scalloped circles and topped with a pink heart I punched out and glued to a toothpick.  Got Paper?  Get Punching!

Another favorite was the Neapolitan Rice Krispie Bars.

More Party To Come!

16 comments :

  1. Lovely! Those Rice Krispie treats look wonderful, like neapolitan ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo do the same thing with paper. I don't have a printer at home, I know I know, how can a party girl NOT have a printer. I need to figure out which one to get. BUT like you show here, you don't need one. Paper and punch baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful setup! i'm planning a baby shower for my friend at the end of the month and i still don't really know what im doing yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great!!! I love the brown and pink! Looking forward to the recipes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're a party-on-wheels, too! Love the pink and brown combo. Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful....you've outdone yourself again. Love your stuff. So creative and clever. One of these days I'll be out your way and want to take you to lunch. You absolutely amaze me!

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer! Love it all!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have party, will travel! Amazing, as always!!!

    Cheeron!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a BEAUTIFUL and fun shower. Thank you sooooo much for all of your hard work! I LOVE that my sister is "The Partiologist"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! Especially the Neopolitan Treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lucky family you have to have an aunt that will drive two hours to throw a shower. Everything was so pretty and yummy looking. Loved the Neopolitan Rice Crispy treats, genius! from, twobeautifulgirls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those rice krispie treats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love brown and pink! Such a beautiful setup.

    ReplyDelete

Get Fun Food and Party Ideas

Subscribe to receive my latest posts in your inbox!