The Partiologist: Brew Ha Ha!

Brew Ha Ha!

While I was fixin' up all the incredible edibles, the witches and skeletons got into some sort of altercation.  It's obvious who won and the witches mixed up a magic potion and boiled the bones.

Boiled Bones
 

No black magic here, it's all cotton candy!  :)
 Mini Cauldrons (Walmart)
Rotten Apple Cotton Candy (Dollar Store)
Skeleton Picks (Oriental Trading)
 
It wasn't without a fight that the witches won, in the process, they lost a few fingers...
They were so easy,  you'll not lose a finger while making them!
FINGER FOOD INSTRUCTIONS
Wilton Finger Pan.
Baked cookies using favorite Cookie recipe.
Pop them out and insert a cookie stick while still warm.
Sprayed each cookie with green Wilton Color Mist.
Rolled and cut purple fondant with mini teardrop cutter.
Piped red candy melts on the tip.
Placed "fingernail" on top of red "blood".
Added more "blood" to the bottom.
Piped little black lines in the grooves.
NOT SHOWN - Added a green wart!
 
Don't be green with envy...make some today!
 
 While their motto is "Don't Drink and Fly"....
It seems this Witch had one too many Brews.
I needed more than a brew while I was making this cookie.  Yes, it's a cookie covered in butter cream and fondant.  It took a long time to complete and I took photos along the way.  It went much quicker in my head.  I'm not posting instructions, just photos.  I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have!
Hope you have time to Brew Up Some Fun...
 
 Some Wicked Fun!
 

16 comments :

  1. Wow - you are constantly coming up with fabulous stuff! The witch is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't believe that cookie, the detail is perfection. You must be so proud of that one. I want to come to your house trick or treating this year. from,twobeautifulgirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did it again!! Fabulous!!! N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crashing witch cookie is off the charts! You are so talented.

    I ordered from Oriental Trading Co for Halloween and don't know how I missed those skeleton hand picks. I'm so bummed. They would have been perfect for my party this year. Oh, well, there's always next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beth! When is your party? I'll send you some! :)

      Delete
  5. That witch is hilarious. You are hilarious and as much as those fingers creep me out, I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, those fingers are kinda creepy! My mom says she'll be glad when it's Thanksgiving! :)

      Delete
  6. Dude, you're so creative. The skeleton hand makes me laugh, I can totally see the witches cackling loudly mixing their skelebob brew! :) And those fingers are awesome. I need me one of those pans but haven't seen any locally, boo hoo.

    -Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lisa - I wish you could find the pan - it's by Wilton. If you weren't so far away I'd send you one! :)

      Delete
  7. Everything you make is so perfectly executed! Your ambition and talent result in amazing treats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you make makes me smile!!! Thanks for sharing you work!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cookies!! Love the witch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Get Fun Food and Party Ideas

Subscribe to receive my latest posts in your inbox!